Tucker Personal Injury Lawyer
Car Accidents in Tucker
We know the aftermath of a car accident can be a long and stressful process, but at Lamar Law Office, LLC we are more than legal service, we care. Georgia law states that drivers who are determined to be at-fault, are responsible for any damages caused during an accident and that’s where we come in! If you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident in Tucker, and are uncertain about whether to take legal action, retaining a skilled attorney can provide you with peace of mind.
Lamar Law Office, LLC specializes in personal injury and with our expertise in litigation, we aren’t afraid to fight for the compensation our clients deserve. We believe in building long lasting relationships with each and every client and we go the extra mile. Our knowledgeable staff is ready to advise you on what steps to take after a car accident in Tucker. If you are in search of a firm to represent you in a bodily injury case, call us at 877-CARE-404 (Local: 678-819-5200) to schedule a FREE consultation and a complimentary face-to face meeting with Attorney Anita Lamar.
What should I do after a car accident?
After a car accident, victims and their families are often left searching for answers. The steps you take following an accident are critical and can determine the validity of your claim. Car accidents can be traumatizing experiences, but Lamar Law Office, LLC is here to help. Here are five tips to follow if you’ve been involved in a car accident in Tucker.
- Call 911 to report the accident and seek medical treatment immediately if you believe you are injured
- Be sure to correctly obtain the other driver’s personal and insurance information
- Take pictures of the property damage and accident scene to build evidence for your claim
- Give a statement to the police
- Contact a personal injury lawyer if you believe you have a claim
Why do I need a lawyer?
While every car accident claim isn’t settled in court, an experienced attorney builds a case to prove the extent of your injuries and property damage. At Lamar Law Office, LLC we move swiftly to gather information about the accident and work with insurance adjusters to negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf. Although legal representation isn’t required, an experienced attorney can make a big difference in the outcome of your case. If you’ve experienced minor injuries after a car accident, you may not need to contact a lawyer, but here are a few benefits of securing an attorney after your car accident:
- An attorney is there to help you through the legal process from start to finish
- An attorney is skilled in the art of negotiation and takes the time to thoroughly review your claim
- An attorney investigates the accident and gathers information such as police reports, video evidence and medical records to support your claim
- An attorney is there to protect a victims’ rights against big insurance companies
- An attorney fights to get you a favorable settlement and compensation for any damages, medical bills or loss in wages
- An attorney can educate you on the ins and outs of insurance claims
I can’t afford a lawyer, what should I do?
If you can’t afford a lawyer at the time of your car accident, don’t fret. Many law firms, including Lamar Law Office, LLC offer services on a contingency basis. Meaning, that you aren’t required to pay anything upfront. If we aren’t able to obtain a recovery, our representation is FREE. Contact us today to see if we can represent your claim!
Talk to a Tucker Personal Injury Lawyer for Free
You have many choices when selecting an attorney, however, Attorney Anita Lamar and her helpful staff are just around the corner and available to help you with your personal injury needs. Speak with an experienced Personal Injury Attorney from the Tucker area today! 877-CARE-404
Proudly Serving All of Georgia!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Consumer Alert: USDA Announces Recall of 2 Million Pounds of Poultry Products
- Teen Drivers can be Scary – Be Prepared this Halloween
- Kevin Hart – Recovering from Spinal Fusion
- After A Collision: Are You Really Okay?
- Steps of a Personal Injury Claim With Lamar Law Offices
- What Is A Deposition and Why Do I Have to Go?
- Why Choosing a Small Law Firm for Your Collision Makes Sense
- Three Reasons for Denial of Your Auto Claim
FREE CASE EVALUATION
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
LEARN WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE A LAW FIRM WHO CARES.
Atlanta’s Personal Injury Lawyer.