Personal Injury Resources
Lamar Law Office, LLC aims to be well informed and up to date. Check out these helpful sites that can provide you with additional information:
- End Distracted Driving – The core mission of The Casey Feldman Foundation is to preserve life and promise safety on a large scale through advocacy, education and action. It is our hope that we can prevent families and friends from suffering the loss of a loved one because of distracted driving.
- Insurance Information Institute – Explains what insurance does and how it works.
- National Highway Safety Administration – The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website provides statistics on car and truck accidents in Georgia and nationwide. The site also has safe driving tips and recommendations on how to avoid accidents and keep your passengers safe.
- Georgia Department of Motor Vehicles/Department of Revenue
- Georgia Department of Driver Services – The Georgia Department of Driver Services providers viewers with all types of information on car, truck and motorcycle us in the state, including information on serious accidents. This site also has a great section on motorcycle safety.
- The Casey Feldman Foundation – An organization I honor of Casey Feldman and in an effort to end distracted driving.
- 60forSafety.org – An organization dedicated to making our communities safer, 60 minutes at a time. To help accomplish this mission, we work with non-profit organizations committed to safety and injury prevention to develop informative and inspirational safety presentations that our volunteer speakers can deliver to local audience in 60 minutes or less.
- KidsandCars.Org – KidsandCars.org was formed to protect children in and around motor vehicles while on private property, (nontraffic incidents) an unrecognized danger to children. KidsandCars.org was the first and only organization to not only recognize the dangers, but also to begin collecting data and bring national attention to those incidents.
- American Trucking Association – American Trucking Associations is the largest national trade association for the trucking industry. Through a federation of 50 affiliated state trucking associations and industry-related conferences and councils, ATA is the voice of the industry America depends on most to move our nation’s freight.
- Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance – The Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) is a nonprofit association comprised of local, state, provincial, territorial and federal commercial motor vehicle safety officials and industry representatives. The Alliance aims to achieve uniformity, compatibility and reciprocity of commercial motor vehicle inspections and enforcement by certified inspectors dedicated to driver and vehicle safety.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration – The lead federal government agency responsible for regulating and providing safety oversight of commercial motor vehiles (CMVs), FMCSA’s mission is to reduce crashes, injuries, and fatalities involving large trucks and buses.
- National Transportation Safety Board – Making transportation safer by conducting independent accident investigations, advocating safety improvements, and deciding pilots’ and mariners’ certification appeals.
- Department of Transportation – The mission of the Departmenet is to ensure our nation has the safest, most efficient and modern transportation system in the world; that improves the quality of life for all American people and communities, from rural to urban, and increases the productivity and competitiveness of American workers and businesses.
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety – The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) is an independent, nonprofit scientific and education organization dedicated to reducing the losses – deaths, injuries and property damage – from motor vehicle crashes.
- National Safety Council: Safety on the Road – The National Safety Council eliminates preventable deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- Commercial Vehicles (AAA Exchange) – Through the national Share with are campaign, AAA raises awareness of risks related to sharing the road with large trucks, uses and emergency vehicles.
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association – Founded in1956, the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (GTLA) is dedicated to strengthening and upholding Georgia’s civil justice system and protecting the rights of Georgia citizens and consumers. GTLA works in the legislative, political and media arenas to ensure that Georgians know and understand the importance of their rights to justice and to make certain that these rights, whihare at the very core of what it means to be American, are safeguarded and protected.
- State Bar of Georgia – Full directory of all licensed attorneys in the state of Georgia.
Other Legal Resources
- American Bar Association – The mission of The American Bar Association is to serve equally their members, their profession and the public by delivering liberty and delivering justice as the national representative of the legal profession.
- American Association of Justice – Website on behalf of trial attorneys who represent people who are injured and have nowhere else to turn.
- National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys – We hope you choose our office to represent you however it is important to choose a firm that is the right fir. NAPIL provides a national directory for personal injury lawyers.
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys – The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys is an organization devoted to recognizing the top Personal Injury attorneys in the nation.
- ALM – Verdict Search – The number one online tool to search for over 2000000 verdicts and settlements, covering both plaintiff and defense information.
- Public Justice – Attorneys working together to fight injustice and preserve access to the courts.
- Tort Reform Truth – We have all heard about tort reform But what does it really mean? Separate fact versus fiction.
- Trial Lawyers Care – This non-profit organization encourages, recognizes and organizes trial lawyers who contribute to their communities through volunteer and charitable activities to serve the public good.