We can expedite your uncontested divorce
With 5 Simple Steps
Any divorce can be tricky to navigate. Lamar Law Office, LLC offers a fast and easy uncontested divorce process eliminating much of the headache. Through our experience in such matters, we have developed a process to take care of the difficult legal requirements for your convenience. In most cases a court appearance will not even be required. For one flat rate (not including court filing and service fees) our firm can prepare and file your uncontested divorce.
- Gather Information – Schedule a thirty-minute consultation (can be by phone) where we gather information, and documents needed to get the divorce process started.
- Draft Pleadings – After you retain Lamar Law Office, LLC we complete all the paperwork necessary for your settlement agreement. After the documents are drafted, we provide them to you for review.
- File with The Court – After both parties have signed the settlement documents, Lamar Law Office, LLC will file them with the appropriate Court.
- Report Progress – We also monitor the progress of your case after filed. Georgia has a thirty-one day waiting period before the Divorce can be signed.
- Finalize Divorce – Lamar Law Office, LLC will submit the proper paperwork so that the Decree can be signed by the Judge. In the event the Court requires a short hearing, Lamar Law Office, LLC will also attend the hearing with you at no additional charge.
Contact us today to begin processing your uncontested divorce