A party may ask the Court to enforce most issues in a final decree or judgment, where the other party has not done what is required of them. This would include enforcement of a party’s rights in child custody, child visitation, child support, alimony, property division, debt division, signing necessary transfer papers, have a name removed from a title/mortgage for a piece of real property, and other issues.  In certain instances, the Court may order the opposing side to pay your expenses (such as lawyer’s fees).